Wildcat Creek Brick Company

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Red roof barn

Last weekend I finally got the chance to begin installing the metal roof onto my barn!
 

I have never done this before. I had always used fiberglass or alsphalt shingles. With a bit of online research and advice from others that had done it before, I got the hang of it.


The weather took a turn colder the next day, so Im waiting for this weekend to get back on the roof to get more done.  Got a long way to go. What do you thing of it so far? I like the look of it.

1 comment:

  1. Red + metal roof = great choice! Metal roof is, I believe, more efficient to use since it requires little to less maintenance and 100% recyclable. Your choice of sidings should be as great in material, I expect.
    Ruben Pratt @ ARRoofing.com

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts, comments and ideas. Please no spam or flaming messages. It is a family friendly blog, so no foul langauge please.